Friday, July 9, 2010

Hair Loss!!!

Its happen about past 7 days i guess.., i was happily online, surfing the net, playing with my hair..
shocking huh, when you look at your palm, nah!!! a lock of hair.!!! dang!!

i thought it just an ordinary matter, but it happen often..
i'm 20 and this problem really make me sick..ouh GOD!.

well, i just get back from pharmacy actually, seek some advice from expert.

pharmacist: welcome, can i help you?
me            :(rubbing my hair..) is there any medicine to prevent hair loss?
pharmacist: yes, we do have, so, whats the problem, are you in stress? depression?
me            :nope, i'm not in stress or what so ever, i just dont know whats wrong with my hair, its been a week
                 actually.
pharmacist: oic, c'mon i suggest you take this vitamins, it contains off blablabla....to blablabla...
me            : i think i'm older..hehe..
pharmacist: no lah, you still young..
me            : shampoo BAWANG dont have meh?
pharmacist: nope, we dont have..
me            : then ok lah, i take what you suggest to me..

and bla bla bla............................

luckily i can afford the price heh..

ok thats all..:-)

2 comments:

the_builder said...

ish ko ni memuda lagi dah rambut gugur..tu la byk makan jajan sgt...hahahaha

chefared17 said...

aha..:-)